Monday, January 27, 2014

Haruki Tanemura - Main Story


Haruki's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
You're so handsome now
Do we look like a couple?

Chapter 2
I hear you're popular
I wish I had that many friends!

Chapter 3
Hold his hand
Carry me on your back

Chapter 4
It's because of you
It's okay! I have my own

Chapter 5
I don't think so!
Don't push yourself too hard

Chapter 6
Rabbit
I don't think so

Chapter 7
I want to go to the beach
Yes, it would

Chapter 8
Don't let them beat you!
Haru, you can say no!
You were cool today.

Chapter 9
No, I'm sorry 
I'll go home with Haruki

Chapter 10
Sorry, I was spacing out
Stare into his eyes
I do

Chapter 11
Be honest

Chapter 12
Call for help
Try to talk to Haruki

Chapter 13
Do you know about that urban legend?
Tell him to let go

Chapter 14
Talk about Haru
You shouldn't take it off

Chapter 15
I do
I can't wait to be a bride!

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Haruki is a character that belongs to Dreamy Days in West Tokyo © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment