Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Chihaya Koda - Main Story


Chihaya's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Boyfriends only
Say that you're going out to find a story

Chapter 2
Ask him about his hobbies
Plenty of vegetables

Chapter 3
A strange person
I just prefer eating

Chapter 4
Help Chihaya
Get angry

Chapter 5
It must have been hard
Stand up for Hatsumi

Chapter 6
Chase after Mirai
Look away without saying anything

Chapter 7
Say his name
Take the opportunity to talk

Chapter 8
I want him to be happy, too
Call to Chihaya for help

Chapter 9
Did I worry you?
Lie and say you became hooked

Chapter 10
Ask him about his type
Get angry at Chihaya

Chapter 11
I believe you
Hide it

Chapter 12
I want to help him
I want to be with you, especially right now

Chapter 13
The fishtail dress
Talk to Chihaya

Chapter 14
Stop Miss Horikita
We can overcome anything together

Chapter 15
I want us to be together
I missed you

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Chihaya is a character that belongs to Seduced in the Sleepless City © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment