Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yuzuki Kitaoji - Main Story

 
Yuzuki's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
❥ Get some salad just for you
❥ May I ride there?

Chapter 2
❥ I like to dabble
❥ You should go to a live show!

Chapter 3
❥ I'm a reporter covering Yuzuki

Chapter 4
❥ I couldn't do that
❥ Is that right?

Chapter 5
❥ Stay quiet and watch Yuzuki
❥ Don't tell me you're jealous? 

Chapter 6
❥ Avert your eyes
❥ Turn him down

Chapter 7
❥ Definitely dog!
❥ Go ahead

Chapter 8
❥ Why are you so upset?
❥ I'll pass

Chapter 9
❥ Step away for a moment
❥ Ask Fuko's opinion

Chapter 10
❥ Stay like that
❥ Accept
❥ Maybe I'll buy one

Chapter 11
❥ Consult with Satsuki
❥ It's a misunderstanding!

Chapter 12
❥ What kind of person was this?
❥ Watch quietly

Chapter 13
❥ It depends on the person
❥ Answer the phone

Chapter 14
❥ I can eat that
❥ All right

Chapter 15
❥ Peek out the window
❥ Return it to Satsuki yourself

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


  Yuzuki is a character that belongs to Seduced in the Sleepless City © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment