Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yuzuki Kitaoji - Main Story

 
Yuzuki's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
Get some salad just for you
May I ride there?

Chapter 2
I like to dabble
You should go to a live show!

Chapter 3
I'm a reporter covering Yuzuki

Chapter 4
I couldn't do that
Is that right?

Chapter 5
Stay quiet and watch Yuzuki
Don't tell me you're jealous? 

Chapter 6
Avert your eyes
Turn him down

Chapter 7
Definitely dog!
Go ahead

Chapter 8
Why are you so upset?
I'll pass

Chapter 9
Step away for a moment
Ask Fuko's opinion

Chapter 10
Stay like that
Accept
Maybe I'll buy one

Chapter 11
Consult with Satsuki
It's a misunderstanding!

Chapter 12
What kind of person was this?
Watch quietly

Chapter 13
It depends on the person
Answer the phone

Chapter 14
I can eat that
All right

Chapter 15
Peek out the window
Return it to Satsuki yourself

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


  Yuzuki is a character that belongs to Seduced in the Sleepless City © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment