Monday, January 6, 2014

Enojo - Main Story

Enojo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Answers to get a sweet ending.

Chapter 1
❥ It wasn't a serious injury
❥ I'm not used to this

Chapter 2
❥ That's impossible
❥ I'm sorry

Chapter 3
❥ I'm am not drunk!
❥ I was so scared...

Chapter 4
❥ That's not true
❥ Were you teasing me?

Chapter 5
❥ I do not!
❥ Please do

Chapter 6
❥ Stop fooling around
❥ I watched him quietly

Chapter 7
❥ Help him
❥ I'm glad you're safe

Chapter 8
❥ It doesn't matter
❥ Nod in silence

Chapter 9
❥ Is it from when we were attacked?
❥ Decline

Chapter 10
❥ Alright...
❥ Okay

Chapter 11
❥ I'm sorry!
❥ Embrace him

Chapter 12
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/enojo-shall-we-date-mononoke-kiss.html

Enojo is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment