Monday, January 20, 2014

Latis - Main Story

Latis's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Sweet Ending Answers

Chapter 1
Push him away
To the art museum

Chapter 2
Why is that?
What did you think of my brother's painting?

Chapter 3
I might be thirsty...
I still want to talk

Chapter 4
No, actually
Here to see me

Chapter 5
Talk about the memory
Hold back tears

Chapter 6
For Latis
I'll take the floor

Chapter 7
I don't know
I don't want you to leave

Chapter 8
Shove him away
Of course

Chapter 9
How much longer do we have?
Yes, I do

Chapter 10
But what about Latis?
Hell

Chapter 11
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/latis-shall-we-date-angel-or-devil.html

Latis is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Angel or Devil © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment