Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shiki Kurobane - Main Story


Shiki's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Pretty eyes
It's cute

Chapter 2
You like figures?
Something with that?

Chapter 3
I'm sorry!
...is cute

Chapter 4
I can't
That hurts

Chapter 5
....
It's still mean to say

Chapter 6
He's like a cat
Thank you

Chapter 7
Were you worried about me?
I like you

Chapter 8
I like you
I was the one who hugged him

Chapter 9
Thank you
Close your eyes

Chapter 10
He's a friend
I want Shiki

Chapter 11
There's something else I like...
Thank you

Chapter 12
It's so pretty
Wow!

Chapter 13
I want to go to the Demon Realm
You're wrong

Chapter 14
That's impossible!
Yes

Chapter 15
Yell to the cat for help
Try touching him

Chapter 16
SUPER HAPPY ENDING

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/112465111265/shiki-kurobane-10-days-with-my-devil

Shiki is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment