Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Meguru Kamui - Main Story


Meguru's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ I'm new to this, too
❥ I never knew he had a brother

Chapter 2
❥ Well, sure!
❥ That could work!

Chapter 3
❥ I'm sorry....
❥ ....

Chapter 4
❥ I'm not worried
❥ Don't be ridiculous

Chapter 5
❥ Stop them both
❥ Sure, I'd love to!

Chapter 6
❥ A cool deep green one
❥ It's cute

Chapter 7
❥ But that's the good part
❥ I don't want that!

Chapter 8
❥ ...are for Meguru
❥ I was happy

Chapter 9
❥ What will happen to you?
❥ Yes, let's

Chapter 10
❥ I had a nightmare
❥ ...not touching the flower?

Chapter 11
❥ ...I'll be fine
❥ No, I'm not

Chapter 12
❥ ...not like your mom?
❥ Stand in front of Meguru

Chapter 13
❥ I do!
❥ You ARE an idiot!

Chapter 14
❥ Is that what you really think?
❥ Ring the bell again

Chapter 15
❥ They're tears of joy
❥ This is for my sake

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157493024915/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-meguru

Meguru is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment