Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Meguru Kamui - Main Story


Meguru's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'm new to this, too
I never knew he had a brother

Chapter 2
Well, sure!
That could work!

Chapter 3
I'm sorry....
....

Chapter 4
I'm not worried
Don't be ridiculous

Chapter 5
Stop them both
Sure, I'd love to!

Chapter 6
A cool deep green one
It's cute

Chapter 7
But that's the good part
I don't want that!

Chapter 8
...are for Meguru
I was happy

Chapter 9
What will happen to you?
Yes, let's

Chapter 10
I had a nightmare
...not touching the flower?

Chapter 11
...I'll be fine
No, I'm not

Chapter 12
...not like your mom?
Stand in front of Meguru

Chapter 13
I do!
You ARE an idiot!

Chapter 14
Is that what you really think?
Ring the bell again

Chapter 15
They're tears of joy
This is for my sake

Chapter 16
SUPER HAPPY ENDING

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157493024915/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-meguru

Meguru is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment