Monday, January 27, 2014

Takeshi Yuno - Main Story


Takeshi's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
What's on you mind?
Sorry....

Chapter 2
You wouldn't understand, Ichigo
Walk home with them anyway

Chapter 3
Don't you think it is not good, too?
She seemed close to Takeshi

Chapter 4
Cry
It is important to help others

Chapter 5
Don't worry, I'll be fine
Sure!

Chapter 6
I think it's a great idea!
Teach him how to be a fast runner

Chapter 7
Sure!
Stay silent

Chapter 8
Just watch him eat
Hold it

Chapter 9
That's impossible!
I'm coming!

Chapter 10
Make fun of him
I don't think we should use it

Chapter 11
Cheer up!
I'm so happy!

Chapter 12
Try to laugh it off
If you don't want to, that's okay

Chapter 13
I did tell to him
I don't want to!

Chapter 14
Can't you see?

Chapter 15
We shouldn't give up!
You don't want me to?

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Takeshi is a character that belongs to Dreamy Days in West Tokyo © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment