Monday, January 6, 2014

Hajime - Main Story

Hajime's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending.

Chapter 1
❥ Why?
❥ Take me with you

Chapter 2
❥ That's not right
❥ I hate violence

Chapter 3
❥ Start crying
❥ No, I'm not scared

Chapter 4
❥ What did you dream about?
❥ Have we met before?

Chapter 5
❥ This is the time to get even
❥ It's my fault that you...

Chapter 6
❥ It's not that I don't like it
❥ Stop joking!

Chapter 7
❥ I'll come with you
Hold his arms

Chapter 8
❥ Something did happen
❥ Say something to him

Chapter 9
❥ Let me stay with you please
❥ I'd like to stay with Hajime

Chapter 10
❥ Are we dreaming?
❥ Please let Hajime go

Chapter 11
❥ Why did you kiss me?
❥ I chose someone else!

Chapter 12
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/hajime-shall-we-date-mononoke-kiss.html

Hajime is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment