Saturday, January 4, 2014

Momoki Yukimura - Main Story


Yukimura's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
But to get all the images you have to pick all the right answers. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
It's my fault
Tell me more

Chapter 2
I'll be waiting
That's not true!

Chapter 3
Event: Bakery:  What did you do?
    OR
Event: River fishing:  Serves him right

Chapter 4
Event: Training:  No. You're cool
    OR
Event: Jogging:  Thank (Image)

Chapter 5
Event: Aquarium:No I'm not (Image)
    OR
Event: Fireworks : Sure, let's go

Chapter 6
I'll play
We're like you

Chapter 7
Products?
I'll be your fan!

Chapter 8
But my friend...
Big step forward

Chapter 9
I'll email him
Not good, huh...

Chapter 10
Don't give up!
Are you sure?

Chapter 11
  The contest
❥ I'm relieved...
❥ Yes 
 HAPPY WEDDING


Momoki is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Konkatsu for Marriage © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment