Sunday, January 19, 2014

Haku - Main Story


Haku's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
...Haku
I can only do it with someone I love

Chapter 2
No 
I'm glad you're safe

Chapter 3
Nothing
Fine

Chapter 4
I'm nervous
Be startled 

Chapter 5
Just get out!
It's really good

Chapter 6
Thanks
Didn't you sleep?

Chapter 7
Let's keep going
You'd better be!

Chapter 8
I thought you'd get mad
Don't come near here

Chapter 9
Deny it
Who cares?

Chapter 10
Rub his head
I'm so happy

Chapter 11
You're smile is suspicious...
No, that's not it

Chapter 12
Cry for help
Let's go together

Chapter 13
I still can't believe it
I knew you were kind, Haku

Chapter 14
Thanks for saving me
I'll stay like this until you stop

Chapter 15
Haku protected me
I want to stay with you

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/158209315290/a-knights-devotion-by-voltage-inc-hakus-main

Haku is a character that belongs to A Knight's Devotion © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment