Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rein Isaka - Main Story


Rein's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I can't promise that
You don't have a girlfriend?

Chapter 2
Don't say that so casually
Keep watching them

Chapter 3
Talk to them brightly
No, I'm not

Chapter 4
I want to see him again
Tell me about Rein

Chapter 5
It wasn't just a coincidence, was it?
We should look for her

Chapter 6
Thank you for looking with us
It would be nice if that were true

Chapter 7
Of course
Rein, do you know Haruhito?

Chapter 8
You go on ahead first
What are you doing here, Haruhito?

Chapter 9
I missed you
Think of it as work

Chapter 10
Why would you do that?
Of course

Chapter 11
Take it
I don't want to go

Chapter 12
Just saying that is enough
Yes, it is

Chapter 13
I have no choice
Look up in the sky

Chapter 14
Smile 
Speak to Haruhito

Chapter 15
Ask Cerby to help you
Go toward Rein

Chapter 16
SUPER HAPPY ENDING

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157683077995/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-rein

Rein is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment