Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kyoichi Kunishiro - Main Story


Kyoichi's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Thank you
Pointers for interviews

Chapter 2
It's a cute strap

Chapter 3
Explain everything to me
No way!

Chapter 4
Alright
I didn't expect this

Chapter 5
I can't!
He said he forgot to throw it away

Chapter 6
Did you want to show off?
I'm worried about your health

Chapter 7
I'm glad your mom was okay
I'm happy

Chapter 8
You're so cute
We're not actually going out...

Chapter 9
I wasn't dazed!
I'd love to

Chapter 10
I don't think he likes me like that
I'll act normal
I gotta get myself together

Chapter 11
I like it, so it's fine
Take it back

Chapter 12
Get embarrassed
Hold his hand quietly

Chapter 13
I'll go with you
Good morning

Chapter 14
Be honest and say you're sad
Thank you

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104990976230/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-kyoichi

Kyoichi is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment