Monday, January 27, 2014

Ryuzo Hatta - Main Story


Ryuzo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Ryuzo
Do you want me to cook?

Chapter 2
I do know you
I'm sorry about yesterday

Chapter 3
Go to their place and cook
Pause for a second

Chapter 4
Nothing really...
You're really popular with the girls

Chapter 5
Hmm...
Okay, I'll do it

Chapter 6
Go with Ryu
I'm glad

Chapter 7
Stay still
I'm getting revenge on you

Chapter 8
Vegetable curry
I'm happy for you

Chapter 9
We are childhood friends
Don't say that now

Chapter 10
It's no big deal
There is a guy I like

Chapter 11
Work up your courage
Scold him

Chapter 12
That's not ture...
My feelings will never change

Chapter 13
Does it taste good?
That's not the way I meant it

Chapter 14
Cover it up by laughing
I'm sorry

Chapter 15
Everything will be fine
Say you'll go

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Takeshi is a character that belongs to Dreamy Days in West Tokyo © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment