Monday, January 20, 2014

Ruvel - Main Story

Ruvel Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Sweet Ending Answers

Chapter 1
Turn my head away
Yes

Chapter 2
It's not a waste
Let's draw together

Chapter 3
I cut my finger
Leave him be

Chapter 4
Chase after Ruvel
Stay silent

Chapter 5
Ask about my soul
I was scared

Chapter 6
Wanna go together?
Okay, but no funny business

Chapter 7
I'm telling you it's similar
I do

Chapter 8
Want to look for other things?
Explain your feelings

Chapter 9
Protect Ruvel
Kiss him

Chapter 10
To finish my painting
Okay, I won't worry

Chapter 11
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/ruvel-shall-we-date-angel-or-devil.html

Ruvel is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Angel or Devil © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment