Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lute - Main Story


Lute's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
Lute's
I'd think he was a kind person
 
Chapter 2
It's fun having people to talk to
You're bright red.
 
Chapter 3
Take Lute's hand.
Silently cling to him
 
Chapter 4
I'm glad we're safe
Look down
 
Chapter 5
You seem perfect to me.
Isn't it difficult? 
 
Chapter 6
Lean up against Lute
Because you were nervous. Right?
 
Chapter 7
Stay still
Be embarrassed
 
Chapter 8
I'm anxious without you, Lute
A big change, right?
 
Chapter 9
Move away from Haku
You are so mean!
 
Chapter 10
Smile and say you're fine.
Blame it on yourself.
 
Chapter 11
Don't say anything.
Ask why.
 
Chapter 12
Hesitate
After your fight with Haku I went after you.
 
Chapter 13
Turn away
I trust you
 
Chapter 14
I knew you'd come!
Be honest and say you're happy.
 
Chapter 15
Touch his cheek.
Squeeze his hand
 
Chapter 16
  HAPPY ENDING
  
http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/158209392150/a-knights-devotion-by-voltage-inc-lutes-main

Lute is a character that belongs to A Knight's Devotion © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment