Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shota Kurumi - Main Story


Shota's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Disagree
I don't have a boyfriend

Chapter 2
Did you tell Mr. Goda?
I'm not doing that!

Chapter 3
It's none of my business
It's going okay...

Chapter 4
I'll call him now
We can do both

Chapter 5
I'll definitely go!
Let's look

Chapter 6
We got lost...
I'll stay

Chapter 7
Don't ask him about it
Ask him what dream

Chapter 8
There must be something can do!
I don't know

Chapter 9
It's not okay!
I can't compare you two

Chapter 10
Hesitate
I don't remember

Chapter 11
I'm just emotional...
Give some space

Chapter 12
Apologize
What if someone sees us?

Chapter 13
Tell them to stop joking
Remind him that this is work

Chapter 14
Ask why
Go with him

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

 
Shota is a character that belongs to Office Secrets © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment