Monday, January 27, 2014

Rihito Hatsune - Main Story


Rihito's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ I believe you
❥ Pretend it's nothing

Chapter 2
❥ Not at all
❥ I'm sad because you've changed

Chapter 3
❥ We have a favor to ask
❥ Of course

Chapter 4
❥ Ask him if I'm hitting the wrong notes
❥ It's nothing

Chapter 5
❥ Call Rihito again
❥ There must be a reason

Chapter 6
❥ I'm not 
❥ I'll walk you home

Chapter 7
❥ I don't think you should give up
❥ Will you tell me someday?

Chapter 8
❥ Tell Rino to ask him again
❥ Weren't you happy?

Chapter 9
❥ Let me think about it
❥ We were singing cartoon themes

Chapter 10
❥ I think tha'ts who he is
❥ Ask Rihito about it

Chapter 11
❥ Don't you have anybody to go with?
❥ I enjoyed it

Chapter 12
❥ I'll try
❥ Maybe not as your career?

Chapter 13
❥ I'm sorry
❥ Maybe someday...

Chapter 14
❥ Bow to her
❥ I'm happy to see you

Chapter 15
❥ I wish, too
❥ What is 'it'?

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Rihito is a character that belongs to Dreamy Days in West Tokyo © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment