Monday, January 27, 2014

Rihito Hatsune - Main Story


Rihito's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I believe you
Pretend it's nothing

Chapter 2
Not at all
I'm sad because you've changed

Chapter 3
We have a favor to ask
Of course

Chapter 4
Ask him if I'm hitting the wrong notes
It's nothing

Chapter 5
Call Rihito again
There must be a reason

Chapter 6
I'm not 
I'll walk you home

Chapter 7
I don't think you should give up
Will you tell me someday?

Chapter 8
Tell Rino to ask him again
Weren't you happy?

Chapter 9
Let me think about it
We were singing cartoon themes

Chapter 10
I think tha'ts who he is
Ask Rihito about it

Chapter 11
Don't you have anybody to go with?
I enjoyed it

Chapter 12
I'll try
Maybe not as your career?

Chapter 13
I'm sorry
Maybe someday...

Chapter 14
Bow to her
I'm happy to see you

Chapter 15
I wish, too
What is 'it'?

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Rihito is a character that belongs to Dreamy Days in West Tokyo © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment