Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jun - Main Story

Jun's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.
Chapter 1
❥ This place is #1!
❥ I thought so

Chapter 2
❥ Seems eerie...
❥ How pathetic...!

Chapter 3
❥ I wanted to go
❥ Same as always

Chapter 4
❥ Oh, I love it!
❥ Resist him

Chapter 5
❥ This is wrong!
❥ Not unusual

Chapter 6
❥ This is lonely
❥ Can't look...

Chapter 7
❥ How cuuute!!
❥ Like a good king

Chapter 8
❥ Stop him!
❥ I'll help!

Chapter 9
❥ I can't give up!
❥ Look at yourself!

Chapter 10
❥ I have no idea!!
❥ Confess my love

Chapter 11
❥ Trust me, Jun
❥ Thanks to you

Chapter 12
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY PRINCESS ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Jun is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? My Sweet Prince © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment