Monday, January 6, 2014

Raizo - Main Story

Raizo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
❥ Tell him my name
❥ But you'll save me right?

Chapter 2
❥ I never asked for help
❥ You bet you didn'

Chapter 3
❥ Of course I am
❥ You better do a good job

Chapter 4
❥ ... Stay quiet
❥ I've got some sex appeal

Chapter 5
❥ Let him sleep
❥ I want to leave now

Chapter 6
❥ I can't believe it!
❥ Raizo!

Chapter 7
❥ I'm fine
❥ I'm sorry

Chapter 8
❥ Again? Oh... yeah
❥ Hold back the tears

Chapter 9
❥ Don't say that
❥ Why... me?

Chapter 10
❥ Take care of me Raizo
❥ I want to be useful

Chapter 11
❥ Don't die...
❥ I'm really sorry

Chapter 12
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/raizo-shall-we-date-mononoke-kiss.html

Raizo is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss © NTT Solmare. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment