Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Takao Maruyama - Main Story


Takao's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Get mad
Bow back

Chapter 2
Leave it as it is
He's a little mischievous, isn't he?

Chapter 3
You can cook?
You're kind

Chapter 4
It's perfect
He cares for his family deeply

Chapter 5
I can't leave you like this
Oops, you got me

Chapter 6
Console Ryu
For everyone

Chapter 7
Stay as is
I'm not your younger sister

Chapter 8
I'll pour the tea
Stare at him

Chapter 9
Let's walk around some more
We're going to be happy together

Chapter 10
Smile and act embarrassed
I don't know if it's for the best...

Chapter 11
I can't accept that!
I don't deserve to wear this

Chapter 12
Did you get used to living with me now?
Gracious

Chapter 13
Praise him
Thank him

Chapter 14
For rushing over
I love Takao

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104991209015/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-takao-maruyama

Takao is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment