Saturday, January 4, 2014

Toshihisa Mikumo - Main Story


Mikumo's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
But to get all the images you have to pick all the right answers. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Yeah
But I'm curious

Chapter 2
Actually, I'm not...
You enjoy it

Chapter 3
Yes, please
Your cheek okay?

Chapter 4
I get it
Good work

Chapter 5
That's for sure?
No, I don't

Chapter 6
She was worried
I'll do it now!

Chapter 7
You're right
Better this way

Chapter 8
Thanks, then
S-Sorry!

Chapter 9
That's sad
Because of you?

Chapter 10
Wanna be close
But you called

Chapter 11
  I'll help you
...Yes
 HAPPY WEDDING


Toshihisa is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Konkatsu for Marriage © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment