Monday, January 27, 2014

Ichigo Sato - Main Story


Ichigo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'll try as hard as I can
You've become a handsome guy

Chapter 2
I'd rather live with books
We need to put away the boxes

Chapter 3
I won't tell anyone
I remember

Chapter 4
It's not what you think!
His back

Chapter 5
Where are you going?
You're good-looking

Chapter 6
I like staying with Ichigo
Sure, I like him

Chapter 7
Use my finger
You look really cool now

Chapter 8
We've been friends since we were little
I don't regret it

Chapter 9
Because of what happened last night...
I'm good with Ichigo

Chapter 10
I don't know...
I like you better

Chapter 11
He's grown up inside, too
Just a little...

Chapter 12
Are you okay?
Because I was crying?

Chapter 13
Actually...
He helping me with packing

Chapter 14
I'm sure he'll like it
We were just talking

Chapter 15
I want to be his girlfriend
I'm sad

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Takeshi is a character that belongs to Dreamy Days in West Tokyo © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment