Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Satoru Kamagari - Main Story


Satoru's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
I'm still trying to take this all in
I think I got it

Chapter 2
That's a problem
I'm not a tool!

Chapter 3
I'm sure he won't do it again
You can change it without using the remote

Chapter 4
I want to, but...
Doesn't this tire you out?
Does he really think it looks good?

Chapter 5
Satoru 
Break loose
I'll be more careful

Chapter 6
... a demon?
Ask what it is for now

Chapter 7
Is there anything I can do?
I want to talk to you about something
There's no point in crying 

Chapter 8
You should learn how to do this
Pretend to be calm

Chapter 9
I'm glad you're okay
Take him up on the offer
Ask him to hold your hand

Chapter 10
It's my fault
What did you talk about?

Chapter 11
It's a good future, right?
I trust you

Chapter 12
Let's give it a shot
I trust you guys

Chapter 13
Talk to Satoru
Explain the situation

Chapter 14
Someone special
I'm happy

Chapter 15
Are you really getting terminated?
Anywhere is fine

Chapter 16
SUPER HAPPY ENDING

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157683007060/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-satoru

Satoru is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment