Sunday, January 5, 2014

Keito Yuuki - Main Story

Yuuki's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
But to get all the images you have to pick all the right answers. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I was moved
No, not at all

Chapter 2
I'm truly sorry!
I'll handle it

Chapter 3
Event: Learn to cook: Can you help me?
OR
Event: BBQ: Let's eat both

Chapter 4
Event: Theme Park: I-I'm not scared!
OR
Event: Cruise: Will you show me? (Image)

Chapter 5
Event: Wine tasting: You know a lot
OR
Event: Horse riding: C-Come around!? (Image)

Chapter 6
I'll help too
Go talk to him

Chapter 7
Sorry I didn't
I appreciate it

Chapter 8
Love the flowers
Back off, please

Chapter 9
Run over there
Ok. I'll call

Chapter 10
That's why you...
❥ Is this the end?

Chapter 11
  I have
❥ May I ask what?
❥ Yes
 HAPPY WEDDING

 
Keito is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Konkatsu for Marriage © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment