Saturday, January 4, 2014

Takuma Chigasaki - Main Story

Chigasaki's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
But to get all the images you have to pick all the right answers. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Is that bad?
❥ Another job?

Chapter 2
❥ We are
❥ It's a secret

Chapter 3
❥ What a pro
❥ I'm blushing

Chapter 4
❥ ...Thank you
❥ You're lying

Chapter 5
❥ Yes, it is!
❥ The rolled egg

Chapter 6
❥ I'll also help
❥ Meet me again

Chapter 7
❥ Your sister?
❥ Yes

Chapter 8
❥ I understand
❥To meet you

Chapter 9
❥ Stop
❥ Will it change?

Chapter 10
❥ I respect you
❥I get it now

Chapter 11
 ❥ Thanks
❥ I'll go too!
❥ Now!?  
 ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY WEDDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Takuma is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Konkatsu for Marriage © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment