Saturday, January 4, 2014

Takuma Chigasaki - Main Story

Chigasaki's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
But to get all the images you have to pick all the right answers. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Is that bad?
Another job?

Chapter 2
We are
It's a secret

Chapter 3
What a pro
I'm blushing

Chapter 4
...Thank you
You're lying

Chapter 5
Yes, it is!
The rolled egg

Chapter 6
I'll also help
Meet me again

Chapter 7
Your sister?
Yes

Chapter 8
I understand
To meet you

Chapter 9
Stop
Will it change?

Chapter 10
I respect you
I get it now

Chapter 11
  Thanks
❥ I'll go too!
❥ Now!?  
 HAPPY WEDDING


Takuma is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Konkatsu for Marriage © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment