Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ren Shibasaki - Main Story


Ren's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Wait for him to look away
Hold it yourself

Chapter 2
Do you hate me?
Chop the onion

Chapter 3
Hide under the blanket
Hold his arm

Chapter 4
Are you sure you want to lie?
Turn your back

Chapter 5
Morning, sweetie
My policy

Chapter 6
Apologize profusely
Give the seat to Ren

Chapter 7
Thanks
This is normanl

Chapter 8
Don't say anything
Thank you for waiting for me

Chapter 9
Of course I'll go!
Thank you for helping my fiance

Chapter 10
I want you to prioritize yourself
Keep quiet

Chapter 11
Talk to the citizens
Squeeze his hand

Chapter 12
Just smile
Don't look sad

Chapter 13
Why are you asking this?
Stand in front of Ren

Chapter 14
Do the best to smile
Let him know

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104991053610/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-ren-shibasaki

Ren is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment