Monday, January 6, 2014

Billy - Main Story

Billy's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending.

Chapter 1
❥ Is he just a complete playboy?
❥ Believe in him and watch him

Chapter 2
❥ You're joking... right?
❥ No it's fine

Chapter 3
❥ That good?
❥ Stay put

Chapter 4
❥ It's not a game
❥ Hide somewhere

Chapter 5
❥ They're kind of scary..
❥ I don't want to kill them

Chapter 6
❥ I'm sorry...
❥ Yes, please

Chapter 7
❥ They're really good at switching.
❥ Please tell everyone as well

Chapter 8
❥ Good morning
 ❥ It's like a starry sky.

Chapter 9
❥ ( I don't want to say) 
❥ Hold him gently

Chapter 10
❥ I don't know
❥ I don't want to give up

Chapter 11
❥ Pretend to be angry.
❥ I'm sorry

Chapter 12
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/billy-shall-we-date-hero-in-love.html

Billy is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Hero in Love © NTT Solmare Corp
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment