Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Edward Levaincois - Main Story


Edward's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Point at favorite pastry
Go to the opera

Chapter 2
I was deeply moved by the opera
I'm having fun

Chapter 3
Ask for Louis
Thanks for bringing me here

Chapter 4
Please wait
Lend one by one

Chapter 5
I think so 
Leave the party

Chapter 6
Feels a bit like that
Edward

Chapter 7
Don't worry about me
Yes I was

Chapter 8
Yes I was with him
Instinctively follow him

Chapter 9
Go towards the passage
Thank you for everything

Chapter 10
What about Prince Edward?
Please go back to the stage.

Chapter 11
Hesitate about going
Shall we get something to eat?

Chapter 12
Onions
Pick up immediately

Chapter 13
No
Return to your world

Chapter 14
Because we like each other
Believe that Ed will come for you

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/105257747315/be-my-princess-1-by-voltage-inc-edward-levaincois

Edward is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc   
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment