Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Edward Levaincois - Main Story


Edward's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Point at favorite pastry
❥ Go to the opera

Chapter 2
❥ I was deeply moved by the opera
❥ I'm having fun

Chapter 3
❥ Ask for Louis
❥ Thanks for bringing me here

Chapter 4
❥ Please wait
❥ Lend one by one

Chapter 5
❥ I think so 
❥ Leave the party

Chapter 6
❥ Feels a bit like that
❥ Edward

Chapter 7
❥ Don't worry about me
❥ Yes I was

Chapter 8
❥ Yes I was with him
❥ Instinctively follow him

Chapter 9
❥ Go towards the passage
❥ Thank you for everything

Chapter 10
❥ What about Prince Edward?
❥ Please go back to the stage.

Chapter 11
❥ Hesitate about going
❥ Shall we get something to eat?

Chapter 12
❥ Onions
❥ Pick up immediately

Chapter 13
❥ No
❥ Return to your world

Chapter 14
❥ Because we like each other
❥ Believe that Ed will come for you

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/105257747315/be-my-princess-1-by-voltage-inc-edward-levaincois

Edward is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc   
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment