Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Keith Alford - Main Story


Keith's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I've never danced before.
I'm not that kind of girl

Chapter 2
All on my own
Tell her what happened at the party

Chapter 3
Call out to him
You have no right to say that

Chapter 4
Are these parties fun for you?
Say what's on your mind

Chapter 5
Say something to Prince Keith
Reach out to Prince Keith

Chapter 6
Give Prince Keith a piece of your mind
Why did you come earlier?

Chapter 7
I'm sorry to have worried you...
Smile

Chapter 8
Head towards the fields
Could I have one please?

Chapter 9
Stay quiet.
Because I know how Laura feels

Chapter 10
Leave the office
Don't say what happened

Chapter 11
Good luck
I understand

Chapter 12
Zain told me
Don't respond

Chapter 13
Should we not forgive Laura?
What are you doing out here this late?

Chapter 14
Look back at Prince Keith
Tell the truth

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/105944005825/be-my-princess-1-by-voltage-inc-keith-alford-main

Keith is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc
Answered obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment