Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Roberto Button - Main Story


Roberto's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
If it pleases Your Highness
Why did you run?

Chapter 2
I understand
Open the door

Chapter 3
I don't feel anything
Isn't it dangerous to be by yourself?

Chapter 4
Who is Cynthia in relation to you?
Look away without saying anything

Chapter 5
Try to stay at Prince Roberto's side
There's no need to get jealous

Chapter 6
Smile back
Look at Prince Roberto

Chapter 7
Why?
Keep an eye on him

Chapter 8
Don't push yourself too hard
Choose to stay

Chapter 9
Follow Prince Roberto
I'm sure you will make her very happy

Chapter 10
Nod
Stay there and watch the match

Chapter 11
Look towards Prince Roberto
Stay silent

Chapter 12
Stay and watch
Are you really okay with that?

Chapter 13
I think I shall pass
Lean into him

Chapter 14
Open the book quietly
You can't!

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/105944135555/be-my-princess-1-by-voltage-inc-roberto-button

Roberto is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment