Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Glenn J. Casiraghi - Main Story


Glenn's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'm sorry but I can't dance
Thank you for the offer but...

Chapter 2
But books are made for reading right?
I was just wondering about his highness

Chapter 3
There's nothing vulgar about it
Knock

Chapter 4
No I'll stay
I don't really feel that way about him

Chapter 5
Say yes and nod
Kind of cute

Chapter 6
It's no trouble at all
Head out to the main balcony

Chapter 7
Stop toying with me
You can't do that

Chapter 8
Go to Prince Glenn's room
I just wanted to see you

Chapter 9
O-Of course not...
I don't think that at all

Chapter 10
I don't mind
Can't we stay out here a little longer?

Chapter 11
That was never my intention
How would I know?

Chapter 12
How can you tell?
Try the balcony

Chapter 13
No I can ask him myself
Try the balcony

Chapter 14
I love Glenn
Don't answer

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/105944435535/be-my-princess-1-by-voltage-inc-glenn-j

Glenn is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment