Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kaoru Kirishima - Main Story


Kaoru's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'll try to cooperate with him
That's not the point

Chapter 2
Thanks for taking the call
Move out of his way

Chapter 3
Is this food good?
I'll ask Kaoru for help

Chapter 4
Ask Kaoru
I found the cat

Chapter 5
It's obvious
Only a little

Chapter 6
Thanks for saving me
Why do you ask?

Chapter 7
I want to know why
Then teach me

Chapter 8
Sorry I misunderstood
I won't cry

Chapter 9
Talk to Kaoru
Are you mad?

Chapter 10
I want you to read it first
I'm fine

Chapter 11
Ask the same thing
Do you want some milk?

Chapter 12
Tell him about the man
I'm fine

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Kaoru is a character that belongs to Our Two Bedroom Story © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment