Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wilfred A. Spencer - Main Story


Wilfred's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Call out to Prince Wilfred
Wills

Chapter 2
Yes, I like it a lot.
Stay in Prince Wilfred's office

Chapter 3
Do you not like carrots?
Return to my bedroom

Chapter 4
Is there anything I can do?
Take a peek at the living room.

Chapter 5
I would love to
Keep quiet

Chapter 6
I want to stay like this a little longer...
Ask about Stephen

Chapter 7
Is it all right for me to go?
Call out to Prince Wilfred

Chapter 8
Accept Prince Wilfred's hand
The flowers don't seem as vibrant today

Chapter 9
Yes, very well
Refuse

Chapter 10
I'd like some tea, please
Sorry, I don't know...

Chapter 11
The flowers look well..
Say nothing.

Chapter 12
Ask Stephen about himself.
Do you hate me that much?

Chapter 13
Follow Miss Cecille
Are you truly okay with this?

Chapter 14
Go
Nod

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/105257859245/be-my-princess-1-by-voltage-inc-wilfred-a

Wilfred is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment