Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Joshua Lieben - Main Story


 Joshua's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Stay silent, not knowing how to reply
Don't blame me for a mistake you've made

Chapter 2
Respond
It's sad that he thinks of it like that

Chapter 3
Thank you for the blanket last night
You're all so good, I can't choose.

Chapter 4
Go to Prince Joshua's office
It didn't sound like one

Chapter 5
I'm sorry, I already ate
It's a rice ball

Chapter 6
You're abducting me?!
It's very silent all of a sudden

Chapter 7
Alright
Refuse

Chapter 8
It seems so
I'm just his maid

Chapter 9
That's right
Try speaking to him

Chapter 10
What did you mean about his pride?
Please go one with your meeting

Chapter 11
Offer it to him once more
You always say that

Chapter 12
❥  I won't be able to make rice balls anymore
I'm glad to have met you

Chapter 13
Thank you for saving me
I can't let you do this just because of me

Chapter 14
Help prince joshua call out to Jan
Yes thank you

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/105257787185/be-my-princess-1-by-voltage-inc-joshua-lieben

Joshua is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment