Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Minato Okouchi - Main Story


Minato's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Get mad
Say goodnight

Chapter 2
You could learn from him
Do top editors usually work overtime?

Chapter 3
I'm not in love
You better find a wife, quick

Chapter 4
I'd believe he was coming and wait

Chapter 5
See what Minato does
Let me thank you
 
Chapter 6
Just say hi and go
Cover yourself with your hands

Chapter 7
I want to stay with you
I'm sure you'll learn how to love in the end

Chapter 8
I'd rather hear it from him
Smile at him first

Chapter 9
But it's a bit sad
I am

Chapter 10
Stroke his head
Close your eyes

Chapter 11
I'm sorry
There are some

Chapter 12
Cuddle up to him
Here, have a warm drink

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Minato is a character that belongs to Our Two Bedroom Story © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment