Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sota Yamamoto - Main Story


Sota's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Hide behind Maki
Keep holding his gaze

Chapter 2
Agree to wait at the school
We can talk about ourselves

Chapter 3
Thank him
Be honest with him, "Your smile.."

Chapter 4
Food
Give up on the objective for now

Chapter 5
I want to watch you practice
I ran into Yas...

Chapter 6
Pretend you didn't hear anything
Ask him to hang out some more

Chapter 7
I was really panicking!
Is it really okay?

Chapter 8
Sit down next to him
You've got a bit of a sadistic streak, huh?

Chapter 9
I really want to see you, too!
You're kind of cute!

Chapter 10
I hope you feel better
❥  "It is my business!" Argue with him

Chapter 11
Smile and tell him not to worry
Sota broke up with me

Chapter 12
I'm doing this for you
Don't go

Chapter 13
Don't try to do everything alone
Wrap up in the blankets

Chapter 14
It's a secret!
Apologize

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104790296125/first-love-diaries-a-kiss-on-the-beach-by

Sota is a character that belongs to First Love Diaries - A Kiss on the Beach © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment