Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ota Kisaki - Main Story

 
Ota's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom
 
Chapter 1
Um, I don't really want to...
Silently nod

Chapter 2
Ask him to leave
No

Chapter 3
What a lovely story
I'm fine by myself

Chapter 4
Should I go buy some?
I've never been there

Chapter 5
That's not true
Yes

Chapter 6
Beg
Go

Chapter 7
How about bowling?
I like it

Chapter 8
Respond normally
A morning walk

Chapter 9
I'm a human!
I'll go, too

Chapter 10
Sit down next to him
I know

Chapter 11
Aren't you worried?
Write a retraction!

Chapter 12
I'm Koro
Wait and see

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Ota is a character that belongs to Kissed by the Baddest Bidder © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment