Thursday, October 9, 2014

Aslan Mafdir - Main Story


Aslan's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Are you bored?
The lovely small white flowers

Chapter 2
I wasn't enjoying it
About Heydar...

Chapter 3
Breakfast
Okay...

Chapter 4
Thank you for everything
I only have one room

Chapter 5
I did
Herbal tea

Chapter 6
Mille-feuille
Say nothing

Chapter 7
Am I the right person?
I'll do my best, but...

Chapter 8
I can do it myself
Say nothing

Chapter 9
Can I?
I'll be strict

Chapter 10
Just coincidence...
No way!

Chapter 11
Let me think about it
Salted rice malt from Oriens

Chapter 12
Salt-pickled cherry blossoms
I'm covered in flour

Chapter 13
Should I trust it?
What's going on?

Chapter 14
Let me get dressed...!
I want to go, but...

Chapter 15
How do you know?
You and Aslan reconciled

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Aslan is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment