Thursday, October 9, 2014

Keiichi Tokiwa - Main Story


Keiichi's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Sure!
What are you talking about?!

Chapter 2
I'll be more careful
Let him

Chapter 3
To Byron
How can I be sexy?

Chapter 4
Hug him
Strike a pose

Chapter 5
I'm right here
That's not true

Chapter 6
Just carry me
Are you after him?

Chapter 7
Outfits are really popular
From Ren

Chapter 8
Time to watch TV!
Do you love someone else?

Chapter 9
Check my hair
Maybe a little

Chapter 10
You'll catch a cold
I was jogging

Chapter 11
You think so too?
I've been busy at work

Chapter 12
How did you know?!
Want me to make you food?

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Keiichi is a character that belongs to Serendipity Next Door © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment