Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kiyoharu Nanahoshi - Main Story


Kiyoharu's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than way to get a sweet or bitter ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get sweet ending

Chapter 1
Apologize and close the door
No, thanks.

Chapter 2
Good luck
Really?

Chapter 3
Ask Kiyoharu for help
I might get fired

Chapter 4
What are you after this time?
Are you sure?

Chapter 5
I want to go out to eat
Thanks

Chapter 6
Give her a fake name
There you go, teasing again.

Chapter 7
Touch the scratch on his lip
Yeah, maybe...

Chapter 8
You must really love your brother
......

Chapter 9
You smell like liquor!
You did, but I forgot

Chapter 10
I wanted to make a good impression
More than most guys.

Chapter 11
I'm sorry for eavesdropping
I'm sorry

Chapter 12
Jerk...
I can't give up

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Kiyoharu is a character that belongs to True Love from Sweet Lies © Voltage Inc.  
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment