Monday, October 6, 2014

Chikage - Main Story

 

Chikage's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Okay... goodnight.
Maybe, but...

Chapter 2
It's nice having a lively house.
I'll take my clothes off myself

Chapter 3
Call to Chikage
Sit next to Chikage

Chapter 4
You seemed the most decent
Thanks, Chikage

Chapter 5
I'm more worried about the others
Talk to him

Chapter 6
Encourage him to sit by you
Get Chikage's help

Chapter 7
But now he has all of you
Wait for the kiss

Chapter 8
Trust Chikage
I'm worried about Chikage

Chapter 9
It'd be the same either way
Hold his hand

Chapter 10
I have an agreement with Chikage
We can kiss

Chapter 11
Give a sincere apology
Do nothing

Chapter 12
Look at Chikage
Trust that Chikage will come save you

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Chikage is a character that belongs to Enchanted in the Moonlight © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play 

No comments:

Post a Comment