Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mamoru Kishi - Main Story

 
Kishi's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Sleep in the living room
I am an adult, you know

Chapter 2
Silently listen
Quietly nod

Chapter 3
You're really something else
Stay still

Chapter 4
Maybe a little better
Look away

Chapter 5
When he stroked my hair
Was your partner's name Minami?

Chapter 6
Thank him
I'm going with you

Chapter 7
I came to save you
I'll take care of you

Chapter 8
Will you be okay alone?
Please take me with you

Chapter 9
I want to see that
Kishi's little sister

Chapter 10
Let me help
Don't lie

Chapter 11
I want to be with you
Because I love him

Chapter 12
Are you making excuses?
What do you mean, an act?

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Mamoru is a character that belongs to Kissed by the Baddest Bidder © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment