Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jinpachi Yushima - Main Story


Jinpachi's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Let's just calm down here
Can I help?

Chapter 2
Explain this to me
Go home with Jinpachi

Chapter 3
I guess I interrupted
I feel sorry for your girlfriend

Chapter 4
...Okay
I'm sorry!

Chapter 5
Because he's a pro
But...

Chapter 6
Obediently open your mouth
Thanks

Chapter 7
I know
No clue

Chapter 8
Right
I don't know...

Chapter 9
Jinpachi!
I'm sorry, it's my fault

Chapter 10
What's about you?
Are you going to leave yet?

Chapter 11
Don't you like the smell of garlic?
I'll work hard to pay you

Chapter 12
What do you think you're doing?
Can I keep loving you?

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Jinpachi is a character that belongs to Serendipity Next Door © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment