Friday, October 10, 2014

Maximillion Levaincois - Main Story


Max's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Really difficult to pronounce?
That's a normal name

Chapter 2
You're a good driver
That sounds dirty.

Chapter 3
Hmmm, I dunno...
Max?

Chapter 4
Champagne, please
So cool....

Chapter 5
A friend of yours?
Is that what it looks like?

Chapter 6
You drank too much.
I'm here for you

Chapter 7
Shall we have tea together?
I thought you were a werido

Chapter 8
Don't ask me that
Of course not

Chapter 9
It's nothing
Don't worry about that

Chapter 10
Me too
I'm sorry....

Chapter 11
My minds tought too
Good luck with the shoot

Chapter 12
It was your efforts
Just to talk?

Chapter 13
Yes...
I might be getting a cold

Chapter 14
Close your eyes
I've fallen in love all over again

Chapter 15
Yes
The florist's a hasty guy

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Maximillion is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment