Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tsubasa Shirai - Sequel


Tsubasa's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Sounds good!
❥ I want to, but...

Chapter 2
❥ I might
❥ No, I'm not

Chapter 3
❥ We talked a bit
❥ Do you really want this?

Chapter 4
❥ Did Tsubasa change?
❥ It's just so cute

Chapter 5
❥ Ask about Tsubasa's problems
❥ I might be a bit late

Chapter 6
❥ This character's difficult
❥ ...

Chapter 7
❥ It's not like that!
❥ You don't have to forget!

Chapter 8
❥ You can do it, Tsubasa!
❥ No, thanks

Chapter 9
❥ Hug him gently
❥ We'll go with the flow

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Tsubasa is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment