Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Meguru Kamui - Sequel


 Meguru's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Keep it together!
That was mean of him

Chapter 2
Don't push yourself too hard now
You're really talented

Chapter 3
You can talk about it if you want
Weren't you sad?

Chapter 4
... a loving brother
It made me think about my own family

Chapter 5
Are you here for work?
No, I won't!

Chapter 6
Maybe I shouldn't tell Meguru
Stay put and watch him go

Chapter 7
I guess you're right
In order to protect me

Chapter 8
Wait for Meguru to return
Scold Meguru

Chapter 9
That doesn't matter
You finally beat Kakeru

Chapter 10
SUPER HAPPY ENDING


Meguru is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment