Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kakeru Kamui - Wedding Sequel


Kakeru's Wedding Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'm a little under the weather
I'm sorry for not telling you sooner

Chapter 2
That's a funny joke
Was anyone hurt?

Chapter 3
That's silly
I'm fine, but...

Chapter 4
It's something you decide...
I thought I'd be all right with you

Chapter 5
But it was frustrating
Does it taste good?

Chapter 6
They're both true
Are you feeling relaxed?

Chapter 7
Are you going to be all right?
I'll help, too!

Chapter 8
Did you come because of the incident?
I'm Kakeru's fiance

Chapter 9
I'm looking for him too
It wasn't any trouble at all

Chapter 10
SUPER HAPPY ENDING


Kakeru is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment