Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Haruhito Amano - Sequel


Haruhito's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Let's go
I don't think so

Chapter 2
Come to tell us about the incident?
Is it a human?

Chapter 3
Are you serious?
If that's what you want

Chapter 4
Seems awfully quick
Should we just watch?

Chapter 5
Talk to Haruhito
Don't be so reckless

Chapter 6
Try to sooth Kakeru
I'll leave that to Haruhito

Chapter 7
Understand him, please
It's fun when everybody's together

Chapter 8
Make something for Cerby
Don't worry

Chapter 9
I'll wait here
Leave it to me

Chapter 10
SUPER HAPPY ENDING


Haruhito is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment