Thursday, March 19, 2015

Haruhito Amano - Wedding Sequel


Haruhito's Wedding Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Are we getting married?
I'm happy

Chapter 2
Am I all right being just a human?
It means someone handsome

Chapter 3
Better than Meguru's
It's still too early to decide

Chapter 4
Is there really nothing we can do?
Disagree with the man

Chapter 5
I'll follow you wherever you go
Let's take it home

Chapter 6
Did you remember your parent's love?
Bloodshed will only lead to more bloodshed

Chapter 7
Everything is all right now
We were all worried about you

Chapter 8
I prefer the usual you
Introduce yourself

Chapter 9
We have a new family
Really

Chapter 10
SUPER HAPPY ENDING


Haruhito is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment